Wednesday, June 17, 2009

I've slept through some things but, damn !


WTF ?!?! She fell asleep ? Sound like she got slipped something.

Eighteen Year old Kimberly Vlaminck is suing a tattoo artist Rouslan Toumaniantz for ruining her life. Kimberly claims that Rouslan misunderstood her request for 3 stars to be tattooed around the corner of her eye and gave her 56 stars tattooed all over the left side of her face. You may ask….How could this have happen? Kimberly’s explanation is:
She claims she fell asleep while he was doing his work… and awoke to ‘this nightmare’.
‘It is terrible for me,’ said Kimberley. ‘I cannot go out on to the street, I am so embarrassed. I just look horrible.’
‘I think he didn’t understand what I wanted. He spoke only fractured
Rouslan Toumaniantz, who runs the tattoo parlour called The Tattoo Box in Courtrai, denies her claim.
He said she knew ‘exactly what she wanted’.
He added: ‘She was awake and looked into the mirror several times as the procedure was taking place.
‘The trouble all started when she went home and her father and boyfriend threw a fit.
‘They are saying things now like I doped her or hypnotised her. What rubbish!
Oh Kimmy, I know that you are only 18, but you have to take responsibility for your actions! Girl please, there is no way that you fell asleep while anyone tattoed 56 stars on your face! I don’t have any tattoos, but when I get a shot, I feel that. I understand having to scramble to think of a recovery story when her Father and boyfriend saw her, because they were probably shocked when they saw her and started telling her how ridiculous she looks. But Kim, you should have thought a little bit longer, I cannot see anyone awarding her £8,500 to have these stars removed. She paid £55 to have these stars decorate her face.

No comments:

Post a Comment