Friday, December 11, 2009

Chris Brown Is Pissed ! Peep His Twitter Page


Chris is ready to slap the.... Bad choice of works. Let me try again. He's very upset about his record sales. Let's put it that way. Peep what he had to say via his Twitter page.



im not biting my tongue about shit else... the industry can kiss my ass
7 minutes ago from mobile web

Reply Retweet WTF... yeah i said it and i aint retracting shit
11 minutes ago from mobile web

Reply Retweet im tired of this shit. major stores r blackballing my cd. not stockin the shelves and lying to costumers. what the fuck do i gotta do...
15 minutes ago from mobile web

Reply Retweet I sent a msg! Call my #SayNow at 877-522-7339 or click http://bit.ly/5eA3oA to listen to it
about 1 hour ago from API



From: Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment